Join us to relive the thrilling experience of early explorers! On our one-hour-long guided Lantern Tour, you’ll venture 65 feet below the surface, exploring passageways by lanterns and headlamps. You’ll learn about the eerie ghost stories, folklore, and history of Seneca Caverns, Ohio, as you walk and climb through the dimly lit passageways. A Lantern Tour is the perfect way to step back in time – and step into adventure!
LANTERN TOUR INFO:
Our Lantern Tour is a guided one-hour trek through rugged caverns and is ideal for more adventurous visitors. Participants will climb natural stone steps and pathways, bending in areas where the ceiling is low.
- Ages 12 and older only due to the nature of the tour
- Please bring your headlamp, or we will provide one for your use during the cave tour.
- Wear a jacket or sweatshirt as the cave temperature is 54 degrees. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Advance registration is required. The deadline to purchase tickets is 24 hours before the scheduled tour time.
- Limited to 10 participants.
Price $32 per person (ages 12 and older)
- June 24, 2023 – Saturday at 7:00 pm
- July 15, 2023 – Saturday at 7:00 pm
- August 5, 2023 – Saturday at 7:00 pm
- September 9, 2023 – Saturday at 5:00 pm
- October 14, 2023 – Saturday at 5:00 pm