Ready for a rugged cave adventure? Join us to relive the thrilling experience of early explorers! On our one-hour long guided Lantern Tour, you’ll venture 65 feet below the surface, exploring passageways by lanterns and headlamps. You’ll learn about the eerie ghost stories, folklore, and history of Seneca Caverns, Ohio as you walk and climb through the dimly-lit passageways. A Lantern Tour is the perfect way to step back in time – and step into adventure!
LANTERN TOUR INFO Our Lantern Tour is a guide led 1-hour trek through rugged caverns and is ideal for more adventurous visitors. Participants will climb natural stone steps and pathways, bending in areas where the ceiling is low.
- Ages 13 and older only due to the nature of the tour
- Bring your own headlamp or we will provide one for your use during the tour. Headlamps are also available for purchase in our gift shop.
- Closed-toe shoes and jacket are recommended.
- Advance registration is required. Deadline to purchase tickets is 5pm the Friday before the tour.
- Price $25 per person (ages 13 and older) Purchase tickets below.
- Limited to 10 participants.
Saturday August 10 @7 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday August 17 @7 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday August 24 @7 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday August 31 @7 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday September 7 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday September 14 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday September 21 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday September 28 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday October 5 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday October 12 @5 pm PURCHASE TICKETS