Seneca Mining Company
Seneca Mining Company offers a fun experience above ground. This “gem” is a fully operational sluice with flowing water. Here you can pan for gemstones, minerals, crystal, arrowhead and fossils. Price ranges from $7.00 to $28.00 plus tax depending upon the size and contents of the bag.
Sources for the some of the minerals and fossils:
- Fluorite: Rosiclare, Illinois
- Rubies and Sapphires: Sapphire, North Carolina
- Amethyst: Brazil, South America
- Quartz Crystals: Arkansas
- Fossils: Morocco, USA, and other fossil-rich areas of the world